HEADER

Thursday Night In The Streets Of New York

Friday, October 10, 2008

Last night was another fun night out on the town, hit up a restaurant Delicatessen on Lafayette & Spring St. for dinner and drinks. Shouts to Def Jam's Shakir Stewart who was also there. The headed over to a bar where I met up with Sony BMG's Dante Thompson, Universal's Gary Spangler, and Island Def Jam's West Coaster Mike Chester for some more drinks before we headed to the Main Event of the night DJ Vice's B-Day Party. After the bar we headed to Marquee, this party was the place to be last night. Shouts to my boy Vice who was told me I was better dressed than him and it was his birthday, LOL. Shouts to Sujit from S.K.A.M. Artist who put the party together. Shouts to Ebro who helped recover my Prada shades, LOL. Shouts to all the the DJ's in the building. DJ Mr. Mauricio, DJ M.O.S., DJ Kiss, DJ Roctakon, DJ Erik Lapeau, DJ Gee Spin, DJ Bri-G, DJ DJ Mic Boogie, and DJ Shonuff. There was a million people at the party, my apologies if I left out any people but the Grey Goose & Patron was flowing all night and the music was ROCKING!!!!!! Happy Birthday Vice