HEADER

I'm Baaaaaaaccccckkk

Monday, October 13, 2008

Well yall I'm back from a much needed relaxing weekend. On Friday I culminated the end of the week by attending the New Era Party for the MSTRKRFT hat release with my boy DJ Bri-G. The open bar was off the hook and MSTRKRFT was killing it on the 1's & 2's (Those guys were killing a bottle of Crown Royal by themselves while they were spinning, LOL). Shouts to Jennifer from New Era for the invite and the hat, also shouts to photographer Johnny Nunez, Richard Cruz (Vital Marketing), Girard Hunt, Ous, J "Ink" Robinson (Bombin Magazine), Todd Thomas (Vibe Magazine), Benjamin Falvo (Dream Store), and Odhiambo Okeyo (Rawcite) who were all in attendance. After the party Bri-G and I hit up Cozy's for some food because drinking on an empty stomach is not a good way to get the night started, LOL. After getting some food in our system we decided to walk over to the meatpacking district to go check out Bri-G's boy DJ Anthony Batista spin @ The Inn. When we got there the place was rammed from top to bottom and Anthony was putting it down on the set. The crowd was good and the 2 bottles of Grey Goose kept us going all night, LOL. Shouts to my boy Mike C (The ILLEST BARTENDER in NYC) who came by to meet with us. I left the spot at 3:30 to go recover from all the alcohol abuse, LOL....................