HEADER

I'm Baacccccckkkkkkk!!!!!

Monday, October 27, 2008

Hey everybody, I'm back on my blogging. Been away for a couple of days due to technical difficulties. Weekend was great, Hit a lot of new joints on Sirius Satellite Radio / Shade 45 (The Gomez Brothers Show / The G-Spot Radio Show), this past Saturday. Did a CRAZY Scarface set, shouts to all the people who called the show and made their requests. After the show I hung around the studio to work on some music. On my way out of the station I stopped by to say what's up to DJ Self on his weekly Saturday show on Hip Hop Nation, and ended up sitting in as a guest on the show; shouts to Self, S. Dot, and the entire crew. After bouncing from the station I went to meet up with EP and bartender magician Mike C for drinks, (Mike the punch was on point, LOL). Sunday was a good relaxing day, and my NY Giants beat the Pittsburgh Steelers in tough game. Well I'm out, should be crazy week with DJ Eric Cubeechee and DJ Mr. Mauricio in town this week.