HEADER

Stronger CD

Wednesday, September 17, 2008


What's good yall????

It's been a minute since I have blogged, but I am back after a little layoff.
Well I'm writing about my latest Cd entitled, I guess the title speaks for itself.

"STRONGER"

After listening to Kanye spit on that record you can't help but be inspired to overcome whatever problems or obstacles you have before you, and come out STRONGER because of it.

With all that said the two things that take me away from problems are:

1) Music - My Record Collection, My Serato, My Club gigs, My Radio Show, My I-Pod etc.......

2) X-Box 360 - Madden, NBA 2K8, MLB 2K8, (Pretty much any sporting game, LOL)

There are other things that take my mind off problems but I will focus on these two for now, LOL

I was trying to come up with a playlist that I was comfortable with but everytime I had "DJ's Block" I would turn on the X-Box and play a couple of games until my mind would clear up and then I would go back to my playlist. I don't know if any other DJ's go thru blocks like this but you should try that X-Box, after beating up on the Red Sox or Patriots and I was feeling great, LOL. Once I came up with idea of what I wanted to play on this CD I knocked it out, to all those people who don't understand the feeling of finishing a mixtape CD just compare it to completing a final exam in college...............think back now..............now you know how it feels.

Anyone who knows me, knows that I don't care for selling my CD's because I just like to give them away whenever I am doing my gigs or whenever I run into anyone that wants one of them.
Unfortuantely I don't get to see everybody so due to that fact I am posting up my CD so yall can download it for FREE......

So here you go, enjoy and feel free to hit me up on www.myspace.com/djdonjuan4life

click on the link below:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/qqp3xd