HEADER

Mazzi's Walking Blog # 34

Monday, May 11, 2009

It's a busy Monday yall but I must blog. Shouts to everyone who celebrated Mother's Day yesterday. Last week I was running thru NYC like a madman. Shouts to Hennessy who put on a hell of a party on Tuesday with DJ Jus Ske killing it on the 1's & 2's and Swizz Beats and the JabbaWockeeZ providing two off the hook performances; also shouts to DJ Mos, DJ Chachi, DJ Mick Boogie, and DJ Terry Urban who were also in the house. On Thursday I hit the Empire with DJ Bri-G for a couple of drinks, shouts to Mike C the bartender for getting us annihilated, LOL. After wards we rolled to the M2 (Mansion) nightclub for the Ciara record release party that was rammed, shouts to Military Mike, Alvon, Puerto Rico Rob, Ron Stewart, DJ Raize, Russ Jones, Inca, Jose Lopez, and DJ Big Kap who were all in attendance while DJ Eric Lapeau rocked the set. Friday I hit up Santos for a brief minute with Military Mike and Chad, gotta give major respect to Q-Tip who put on a MUSICAL CLINIC in that bitch. The week was so hectic that besides doing Sirius Satellite Radio, I chilled out for the weekend, LOL. Which leads me to the last shout out going to my boy Mazzi who was at every party I mentioned, this guy stays on his grind in them streets....4REAL!!!! Here is episode # 34 on the Walking Blog series, I should be caught up by this week, LOL!!!!