HEADER

I'm Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monday, May 4, 2009

Shouts to all my fellow bloggers, my apologies for slacking on my blogging but being on the road grinding slows down my daily visits to the computer, LOL. Shouts to all the people that I saw on the road, below is a couple pics of my travels.

Eating the breakfast of champions on the tour bus traveling from Las Vegas to L.A.



DJ Don Juan hanging with Jeremy Greene



Weezy getting the audience ready for the performance



DJ Don Juan & Jeremy rocking @ The House Of Blues in L.A.



DJ Don Juan & DJ Warrior



DJ Don Juan & Egypt



Gucci Ed & DJ Don Juan



DJ PJ Butta, DJ Eric Cubichee, DJ Don Juan, & Egypt @ Coco Deville in L.A.



DJ PJ Butta & DJ Don Juan



DJ Eric Cubichee, DJ Don Juan, & Egypt



DJ Vice & DJ Don Juan



DJ Vice, DJ PJ Butta, DJ Felly Fel, DJ Don Juan, & Egypt @ Sushi Nightclub in L.A.



Hanging in South Beach



About to get my eat on, LOL.



DJ Don Juan & Yvette Medina from William Morris Agency @ Billboard Party in Miami



Tone Capone, DJ Don Juan, & DJ Irie @ The Forge in Miami



Getting ready to had back to NYC



Random picture, LOL.



Great view, time to knockout on the plane, LOL.