HEADER

New Article: Eva Longoria On GQ Mexico

Wednesday, December 5, 2012


Beauty Eva Longoria is a vision in her sexy lingerie photoshoot for December's issue of GQ Mexico.



I hope people will perceive me as beautiful for everything I do in relation to charitable works and philanthropy, and for political activism,” Eva Longoria tells GQ Mexico. “For me, those are the things that define beauty. Beauty lies mainly, above all, in personality, not in the skin.”


"I’m a hopeless romantic! I love the concept of love, even if they break your heart," Longoria says. "I suppose you have to have many loves before finding the right one.”


Does that mean you don’t like to go out? I am not one to spend time at parties and clubs, I prefer to stay home and spend time in my kitchen, with my friends and my family.