HEADER

New Video: SNL Tim Tebow Skit

Tuesday, December 20, 2011



Over the weekend, "Saturday Night Live" poked fun at the headlines, invoking an appearance from Jesus himself - as played by Jason Sudeikis.

The skit begins in the locker room after the Broncos' win, with Tebow thanking "the most important person in my life, my Lord and savior Jesus Christ," and lo and behold - a bearded Sudeikis appears.


"First of all, you're welcome. Yes, I Jesus Christ, am indeed the reason you've won your past six football games," he says. "Here's the thing: If we're going to keep doing this, you guys gotta meet me halfway out there. Let's face it: It's not a good week if every week, I have to come in, drop everything, and bail out the Denver Broncos in the fourth quarter. I'm a busy guy."

His other instructions to an awestruck Tebow included stretching before the game, reading the playbook, and to take his displays of faith "down a notch." This is a must watch funny video, LOL!