HEADER

Mazzi's Walking Blog # 30

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

What's good my fellow bloggers. My apologies for not posting up anything for the last couple of days but I've been going nuts since I've been on the "Let It Rock" tour with Jeremy Greene. We hit up Nashville, Louisville, Michigan, Cincinnati, and Chicago last week. I then went back to NYC on Saturday to do The Gomez Brothers Show and The G-Spot Radio Show on Shade 45 / XM 66, shouts to comedian Ruperto Vanderpool and DJ Money from D.C. who came by the show. I also did a private event that night that I had booked, the party was off the hook and shouts to my boy DJ Bri-G who also got on the set with me. So yesterday I jumped back on the tour in San Francisco and today we are in Sacramento. I will be hitting Las Vegas and L.A. this week. CRAZY!!!!!!

I haven't posted anything lately, so here is my boy Mazzi's latest walking blog which are always entertaining. Hit yall in a few....